Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pipex - how hard can it really be!

What a day! How hard can it really be to sort out a MAC code transfer!

A while ago after a period of really poor service from Pipex I decided to dump them. They were apparently providing me with a "better" service via a new plan, and charging me for it, whilst I was still paying for the old one - all without informing me! Also the connection kept getting cut off, so I dumped them and finally got a small refund on the annual fee for the months left on my contract.

Today I have tried to get a MAC code from them to create a new account with a new provider and as it was a few months ago I got rid of them they seem to have forgotten me and are struggling to get the code to me, I can not believe how many numbers you have to call to find someone to help you and how long do you have to stay on hold!

I eventually got through to a polite young man who assured me it would be with me in 5 days - I'm not confident. Please, how hard does it have be to transfer an internet provider

No comments:

Post a Comment